Stroll the seashore, snorkel or dive the seafloor, and trade the trash you collect for local food, drink, yoga and pre-loved clothes and goods!
We're excited to bring you the island's first beach and bay litter clean on Clean Up Australia Day with event partners Dive2U.
Swap your litter for local treasures including coffee, smoothies, sushi, yoga passes and pre-loved clothes. Westernport Water will also be providing their Choose Tap free water refill station.
There will be stalls from Boomerang Bags Phillip Island & San Remo, Westernport Water, Tangaroa Blue, Phillip Island Nature Parks pop-up, Wildlife Coast Cruises and more. Plus tunes by local artist Dannielle Baylis and prizes to be won!
BYO reusables - this is a disposable plastic free event!
Please pre-register for the seashore and seafloor (snorkel and dive) cleans prior to the day. Pre-registering helps us prepare what we need to make it a great event!
- Please pre-register by clicking ‘going’ on our facebook event > https://www.facebook.com/events/1941943835918217/
- You will also need to register on the day (from 9am).
Seafloor snorkel & dive clean:
- Please register via Dive2U facebook event here > https://www.facebook.com/events/2837020136338785/.
- Click Going and see event details for further information.
- BYO snorkel gear or hire on the day ($50)
- Dive only available for qualified and certified divers, cert card must be provided.
Snorkel and dive times subject to change; please join Dive 2 U's facebook event for the latest information.