Stroll the seashore, snorkel or dive the seafloor, and trade the trash you collect for local food, drink and pre-loved clothes and goods!
Swap your litter collection local treasures including coffee from Nordic Kantine, smoothies from Mindful Kitchen, sushi from Youki's, yoga passes from Barefoot Potential and quality pre-loved clothes thanks to generous donors. Ocean conservation organisation Tangroa Blue will help to run our marine debris sorting station, where data on the litter you collect will be entered into their Australian Marine Debris database which provides a comprehensive overview on the amount and types of marine debris impacting coastlines across the country.
There will be stalls, goods and games from from Boomerang Bags Phillip Island & San Remo, Westernport Water, Phillip Island Nature Parks pop-up, Wildlife Coast Cruises and Totally Renewable Phillip Island. You can fill up your reusable bottle at Westernport Water's Choose Tap free water refill pods. Plus tunes by local artist Dannielle Baylis and prizes to be won!
BYO reusables - this is a 100% disposable plastic free event! If you do forget, we’ll have spare mugs and jars on hand for smoothies and coffee.
Please pre-register for the seashore and seafloor (snorkel and dive) cleans prior to the day. Pre-registering helps us prepare what we need to make it a great event!
- Please pre-register by clicking ' Going' here on our facebook event
- You will also need to register on the day from 9am.
Seafloor snorkel & dive clean:
- Please register via Dive2U facebook event here > https://www.facebook.com/events/2837020136338785/.
- Click Going and see event details for further information.
- BYO snorkel gear or hire on the day ($50)
- Dive only available for qualified and certified divers, cert card must be provided.
Snorkel and dive times subject to change; please join Dive 2 U's facebook event for the latest information.